- It requires a written notification to recant a prior arrangement for organizing your electives since verbal discourse cannot warrant a change of contract that you have entered with us. This notification must be done through our offices in Kenya or Philippines as per the respective destinations for the elective program.
- In order to organize an effective placement program, you will be required to pay a significant amount as a portion of your elective fees before the elective placement date is due. This will go into budget expenditure incurred in putting up the infrastructure and logistics required for your successful placement. We therefore will not offer a full refund but will fairly distribute the charges that emanate from amendments or cancellation as follows;
- Notice equivalent to or exceeding two months ———-Two-thirds of the amount of fees payable.
- Notice less than one month —————————————- No refund
- Notice between one and two months ————–Half the amount of fees payable
- Amendments or cancellations done would attract a small fee of $50 to cushion us against the administration costs incurred. We will endeavour to furnish you with full information with regard to this before the actual execution.
- We may also make requests to amend your placement after the process has started. In which case, the cost will be entirely borne by Global Electives Port Limited.
- In circumstances where you place a request to postpone your placement, you may communicate with our offices in writing and agree on the convenient dates that would be appropriate for you. However, this will attract a small fee of $30 since the amount paid would have been spent in part towards organizing the logistics around your elective placement program.
- Once you have started your elective program, we will not be able to refund you any fee that you paid for the program should you decide to either forfeit the whole program or not to complete it altogether. Similarly, should we incur any costs occasioned by your decision, we will advise accordingly and charge a reasonable administration fee.
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya