Global Electives Port Limited offers radiology program that aims to train students on how to operate medical imaging equipment such as X-rays, CT scanners, MRIs, sonogram machines, and 3D medical imaging programs among other computer and web-based software programs. Students will learn how to perform associated clerical duties, including scheduling and maintaining paperwork for office and clinical machinery.
Perks of choosing GEP:
- meet people from other countries
- opportunity to travel and visit some tourist spots
- international and local cuisine
- air-conditioned bedrooms
- private transportation during internship hours
- experience local traditions and cultures
- structured and supervised elective program
GEP assures the security of the interns as the private and secured house. We offer hassle-free medical internship as we provide airport pick up and drop off. Students will never feel alienated as there will be local orientation and some fun afternoon activities.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
In-country support & afternoon activities
Airport pick up and drop off
Structured healthcare program
Local and international cuisine
Private and secured accommodation
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE PART IN:
- Assessing patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department
- Recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately and observing protocols to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality.
At the end of the placement, students are able to:
- Exposed to general radiology
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of various imaging studies
- Develop an understanding of the radiation and the importance of its safety and protection
- Understand the value of giving an appropriate patient history
- Develop good communication between the clinician and the radiologist
- Develop clinical skills by participating in hands-on activities in a rural setting
1. Send an inquiry using the Contact form or book a call.
2. Receive a phone call from our program director to discuss details.
3. Prepare the Registration Fee based on the pricing.
4. Submit the following documents to email@example.com.
- Reference Letter from your school dean/administrator/employer.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo taken within 6 months prior to registration
5. Complete the payment of your Elective Fee two (2) months before your arrival.
6. Book your own flight schedules.
7. Keep your lines open for pre-departure advices.
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya