PHYSICAL THERAPY ELECTIVE
Global Electives Port Limited has partnered with credible medical institutions to facilitate placements for aspiring physical therapist students. We also work alongside qualified and experienced health professionals who are ready to share knowledge and train participants on medical facilities. Health professionals ensure students understand well the treatments like orthopedic, neurological, chest, cardiology and post-surgery conditions before on-boarding to their chosen professions.
Perks of choosing GEP:
- meet people from other countries
- opportunity to travel and visit some tourist spots
- international and local cuisine
- air-conditioned bedrooms
- private transportation during internship hours
- experience local traditions and cultures
- structured and supervised elective program
GEP assures the security of the interns as the private and secured house. We offer hassle-free medical internship as we provide airport pick up and drop off. Students will never feel alienated as there will be local orientation and some fun afternoon activities.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
In-country support & afternoon activities
Airport pick up and drop off
Structured healthcare program
Local and international cuisine
Private and secured accommodation
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE PART IN:
- Diagnosing and managing movement dysfunction and enhancing physical and functional abilities
- Restoring, maintaining and promoting not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health
- Preventing the onset, symptoms and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions or injuries.
1. Send an inquiry using the Contact form or book a call.
2. Receive a phone call from our program director to discuss details.
3. Prepare the Registration Fee based on the pricing.
4. Submit the following documents to email@example.com.
- Reference Letter from your school dean/administrator/employer.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo taken within 6 months prior to registration
5. Complete the payment of your Elective Fee two (2) months before your arrival.
6. Book your own flight schedules.
7. Keep your lines open for pre-departure advices.
“GEP receives the highest recommendation. We really did have an amazing experience”
Me and my partner Jessie Zhu decided to go with Global Electives Port for our medical elective in Roxas City. We are normally based in Brisbane, Australia.
We cannot recommend them enough. You’ll be well and truly looked after by April and her partner Nino – it honestly felt like they were our family in the Philippines. They will look after your every need, and will ensure you get to have the elective exactly as you would want it.
The hospital placement was also fantastic. The doctors are extremely kind and friendly towards medical students.
Overall, GEP receives the highest recommendation. We really did have an amazing experience.
Hope to see you soon April & Nino!
“Had an amazing 2 weeks volunteering in the Philippines with GEP”
Had an amazing 2 weeks volunteering in the Philippines with GEP – would thoroughly recommend any dental/medical students wanting hands on experience to do this! April and her team went above and beyond to make us feel welcome as well as to ensure we did everything we wanted! Thanks again!
“Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality hands on dental experience”
April and her family made our dental elective an incredible experience. With regards to the dental side, it was organised perfectly. It allowed us to visit the local university where we assisted lectures that educated children, visited the mayor and met other dental students, but most importantly permitted us to make a difference in the local community by being able to treat people from all different parts of Capiz.
April’s family welcomed us with open arms and really made us feel part of the family. They provided us with lovely food everyday, organised transport, trips, tours and activities for us for when we weren’t doing dentistry. They went above and beyond what was needed and I would definitely highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality hands on dental experience whilst wanting to being able to explore the city.
“I would recommend to any students considering an elective in the Philippines”
Myself and 2 friends organised our dental elective with GEP and I couldn’t fault it! The GEP staff worked hard throughout the 2 weeks we were with them for to make sure we had a lot of hands on experience and a variety of things to do! I would recommend to any students considering an elective in the Philippines.
Thanks again GEP for an unforgettable experience
“Had the best time with Global Elective Port on our ventures in the Philippines”
Had the best time with Global Elective Port on our ventures in the Philippines. We were provided with not only excellent dental experience but also many fun activities. April and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate us and make us feel welcome throughout our stay.
Couldn’t recommend dental and medical students to join the programme highly enough.
“Recommend for any students looking to experience hands on work in the area”
Had an unforgettable experience with April and her family in the Philippines on our dental elective, would definitely recommend for any students looking to experience hands on work in the area and the hospitality we had as a group of 4 students was amazing, thank you!
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya