PHYSICAL THERAPY ELECTIVE
Global Electives Port Limited has partnered with credible medical institutions to facilitate placements for aspiring physical therapist students. We also work alongside qualified and experienced health professionals who are ready to share knowledge and train participants on medical facilities. Health professionals ensure students understand well the treatments like orthopedic, neurological, chest, cardiology and post-surgery conditions before on-boarding to their chosen professions.
Perks of choosing GEP:
- meet people from other countries
- opportunity to travel and visit some tourist spots
- international and local cuisine
- air-conditioned bedrooms
- private transportation during internship hours
- experience local traditions and cultures
- structured and supervised elective program
GEP assures the security of the interns as the private and secured house. We offer hassle-free medical internship as we provide airport pick up and drop off. Students will never feel alienated as there will be local orientation and some fun afternoon activities.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
In-country support & afternoon activities
Airport pick up and drop off
Structured healthcare program
Local and international cuisine
Private and secured accommodation
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE PART IN:
- Diagnosing and managing movement dysfunction and enhancing physical and functional abilities
- Restoring, maintaining and promoting not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health
- Preventing the onset, symptoms and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions or injuries.
1. Send an inquiry using the Contact form or book a call.
2. Receive a phone call from our program director to discuss details.
3. Prepare the Registration Fee based on the pricing.
4. Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reference Letter from your school dean/administrator/employer.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo taken within 6 months prior to registration
5. Complete the payment of your Elective Fee two (2) months before your arrival.
6. Book your own flight schedules.
7. Keep your lines open for pre-departure advices.
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya