We at Global Electives Port Limited know how crucial the job roles of a pharmacist. To ensure our pharmacy electives program provides the needs of our participants, we have partnered with credible medical institutions and have reached out to the local government to inform them about the on-going medical electives in the areas.
Perks of choosing GEP:
- meet people from other countries
- opportunity to travel and visit some tourist spots
- international and local cuisine
- air-conditioned bedrooms
- private transportation during internship hours
- experience local traditions and cultures
- structured and supervised elective program
GEP assures the security of the interns as the private and secured house. We offer hassle-free medical internship as we provide airport pick up and drop off. Students will never feel alienated as there will be local orientation and some fun afternoon activities.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
In-country support & afternoon activities
Airport pick up and drop off
Structured healthcare program
Local and international cuisine
Private and secured accommodation
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE PART IN:
- Serving patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary healthcare team
- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities
- Controlling medication by monitoring drug therapies and advising intervention
- Dispensing medication by compounding, packaging and labelling pharmaceuticals
- Completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technician’s workflow, verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges and inspections
- Providing pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of healthcare professionals, counselling patients on drug therapies
- Developing hospital’s staff pharmaceutical knowledge by participating in clinical programs, training interns, residents and other healthcare professionals on the content areas you will be assigned. This will ensure you are able to acquire training skills
- Protecting patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Maintaining safe and clean environment by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
1. Send an inquiry using the Contact form or book a call.
2. Receive a phone call from our program director to discuss details.
3. Prepare the Registration Fee based on the pricing.
4. Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reference Letter from your school dean/administrator/employer.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo taken within 6 months prior to registration
5. Complete the payment of your Elective Fee two (2) months before your arrival.
6. Book your own flight schedules.
7. Keep your lines open for pre-departure advices.
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya