MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY ELECTIVE
Medical technology is responsible of working in all areas of the clinical laboratory, including immunology, hematology, microbiology histology, blood banking, and chemistry. Medical technologists perform a full range of laboratory tests from prenatal blood tests to more complex tests to identify diseases like HIV/AIDS, diabetes, and cancer. These professionals are liable in confirming the accuracy of test results and submitting laboratory findings to pathologists and other physicians.
Overall, this profession plays crucial roles in the medical field. Before onboarding the new ones, medical schools require students to gain invaluable experience to ensure they are ready to be part of the medical team.
Here in Global Electives Port Limited, we help students get the experience they need aside from finishing their electives. We ensure students connect to the medical professionals and work along with them.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
In-country support and afternoon activities
Airport pick-up and drop-off
Structured healthcare program
Local and International cuisine
Private and secured accomodation
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE PART IN:
You have the option to be assigned in both hospital or rural health unit laboratory to perform diagnostic examinations in the following:
- Blood Banking
In this program, you will have the opportunity to analyze samples of body fluids and cells, study the specimens for bacteria and parasites and identify chemicals contained in them, perform blood matching for patients who require transfusions and analyze drug levels in a patient’s blood to determine his reaction to treatment, study test results and communicate the findings to doctors..
1. Send an inquiry using the Contact form or book a call.
2. Receive a phone call from our program director to discuss details.
3. Prepare the Registration Fee based on the pricing.
4. Submit the following documents to email@example.com.
- Reference Letter from your school dean/administrator/employer.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo taken within 6 months prior to registration
5. Complete the payment of your Elective Fee two (2) months before your arrival.
6. Book your own flight schedules.
7. Keep your lines open for pre-departure advices.
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya