Dentists are responsible for keeping good oral health in the community. With that, aspiring dentists are required to be well-trained by getting indispensable experiences during their electives program. Many interns prefer to complete their electives in developing countries believing they will get wonderful experiences not only in the medical field but in their lives.
Global Electives Port Limited believes “experience is a great teacher.” With that, we help students to get connected with the professionals and ensure they learn crucial lessons by providing activities and allowing local hospital staff to guide them.
Perks of choosing GEP:
- meet people from other countries
- opportunity to travel and visit some tourist spots
- international and local cuisine
- air-conditioned bedrooms
- private transportation during internship hours
- experience local traditions and cultures
- structured and supervised elective program
GEP assures the security of the interns as the private and secured house. We offer hassle-free medical internship as we provide airport pick up and drop off. Students will never feel alienated as there will be local orientation and some fun afternoon activities.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
In-country and afternoon activities
Airport pick-up and drop-off
Structured healthcare program
Local and international cuisine
Private and secured accomodation
STUDENTS GET TO TAKE PART IN:
- History taking and examination
- Case management
- General dental care, routine cleaning and check up
- Scaling, intra oral radiographs
- Permanent and general fillings
- Composite restoration
- Tooth extractions
- Treatment of gum diseases
- Incision and drainage
- Root canal treatment
- Bridges, dental veneers and crowns
- Maxillofacial procedures
1. Send an inquiry using the Contact form or book a call.
2. Receive a phone call from our program director to discuss details.
3. Prepare the Registration Fee based on the pricing.
4. Submit the following documents to email@example.com.
- Reference Letter from your school dean/administrator/employer.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent photo taken within 6 months prior to registration
5. Complete the payment of your Elective Fee two (2) months before your arrival.
6. Book your own flight schedules.
7. Keep your lines open for pre-departure advices.
We're Here To Help!
Bermuda Plaza, Ngong Road
P.O.Box 12971 - 00100, Nairobi, Kenya